Sometimes, we rush out, most times we don’t! But I have come to realize that for one to be successful in life, one has to be very patience, strategic not to miss his / her blessings when it comes our way. I got a phone call this morning at about 09:56am today from my dad and he said to me Daniel, I’ve got a news for you…I will relate to you the rest of this news. Have a blessed weekend.
One early Tuesday morning, as I left home for work, the sky was really bright. As I was on my way, the sky changed, and then came light rain showers. This change was not favorable because I had a stop to make at the next bus stop. At this point I just had to live with it because I needed to ger to work on time.As I sat thinking in the taxi, it was my choice to decide if this change would change my mood and cause me to complain or just take it and smile into the morning.
CHANGE is everywhere we are these days. It’s in ourTechnology, economy, Business, family, Religions, and even Individuals. These changes we see around us could be good or could be painful. Change we see can be hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end. What change are you…
View original post 178 more words
GOOD JOB TEAMS WORDPRESS.COM, BUT WE NEED TO HAVE #ACCELERETE.LGBT EVENT IN NIGERIA. GIVE IT A THOUGHT!
A collaborative effort between Accelerate with Google and Automattic, the Accelerate.LGBT conference series is designed to help diverse businesses and nonprofits optimize their web presence, empowering professionals through focused workshops and hands-on, one-on-one support from Automattic and Google employees. We held our first event in San Francisco this past April, which was a great success.
We’re excited to announce the next free Accelerate.LGBT event on September 17, 2015, in Dublin, Ireland. Here’s a sneak peek of the sessions for this afternoon event:
- Get found on Google Search and Maps
- Optimize your website for business
- Engage a younger audience with your brand
- Find the best talent for your organization — inside Google’s hiring secrets
- Unlock your organization’s online potential
If you live in Dublin or…
View original post 102 more words
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.